Saturday

Keep calm and...

You know the famous

Now you can create your own! I've been using these as my avatar on twitter for example, but originally I started out by making them for my classrooms. 

There are a few sites you can make these on. I use the The Keep Calm-o-Matic. It is so easy to use. You can change the colours of the foreground and background, adjust the size of the text and the poster and even change the image at the top by uploading your own.

You could have your students make their own, or just make some yourself to decorate your walls with.

Here are some of the ones I have made.





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us. See the link below for more info.


    #calm
    www.matreyastudios.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Mantenga la calma y estudie tus verbos" is incorrect. Mantegna and estudie are both conjugated to go with Ud. So the "tus verbos" does not go with the subject, Ud. If you want to keep using Ud. as the subject, say " Mantenga la calma y estudie los verbs"

    ReplyDelete